Thursday, May 24, 2012

I only wanna be with you

Well Nate is at it again. 

Back in August Nate switched positions at his company which means that he hasn't been creating videos like he used to. While he loves his new work, he has definitely missed the movie making. Luckily, he and his friend Jeff have teamed up to do some freelance videos. 

Their most recent video is for a company called Vox Marketing. Vox makes all kinds of swag and is pretty awesome (as I'm sure you'll see in the video).

When Nate started showing this video to me, I was shocked. Of course I know how talented he is, but I still find myself continually impressed by his creations. From scripting to drawing to the voice over--he just amazes me. (Although he never seems that impressed by himself so feel free to leave him some nice comments.)

Check out the video and then my post title should make a lot more sense. 


4 comments:

Katie Stansfield said...

Wow! That is so cool! great job Nate!

Heather Lee said...

Ha! H just said, "I like this movie I want to watch it again." so it definitely holds the attention of a 4 year old, which is hard to do. Awesome. Such a talent.

Katie said...

wow. that is pretty awesome. So awesome that Colby came in from the other room to watch (without knowing it had anything to do with Nate) and he was super impressed as well. Way to go. Ps, did we tell you Provo is in our future. It's looking like Colby will be attending BYU's MBA program this fall!!

M.C. Sommers said...

You guys are moving back to Provo?!?! That's the best news! It will be so much fun to have you guys back here to hang out with!