Monday, May 21, 2012

I left my heart in San Francisco

Nate and I spent last week playing tourists in San Francisco (we even rode the double-decker bus). We had been meaning to visit since my sister and brother-in-law moved there a couple years ago. It was a complete whirlwind, but we had a blast. I even got to meet up with my high school friend Jackie who I hadn't seen in years.

 



 And we traveled all the way to San Fran to see Utah's Delicate Arch.
This is an ad campaign in the Montgomery Street Station of the BART. Nate had seen this video and  wanted to check it out. It's definitely worth stopping by. 

Now we are home. It was a wonderful vacation and we were sad to see it end. It's always so hard to leave my family at the end of a trip. So far I've been unsuccessful at convincing them to move to Provo, but I'm working on it. And you should never underestimate my powers of persuasion.

7 comments:

tricia said...

I'm jealous you got to go to China town. I don't know why, but I just LOVE China town. You guys look so cute in all you pictures. And your sister looks so much like you!

Margaret said...

Your niece looks like she can sit through a 12-course dinner and correctly identify every ingredient in a each dish. And use the right fork for all of them--with the pinky sticking out.

Love these pics!

Meg said...

love the namaste pic. miss you.

Suey said...

Awesome pictures! We had a family vacation in San Fran years ago and loved it. The kids still talk about it.

Brenda said...

I think you're pretty persuasive! Great pics, glad you had fun - see you at quilt night on Thursday!

Sarah C. said...

Your hair is crazy long, M.C. It looks pret-ty amazing.

David and Shalynna said...

You are GORGEOUS!!!! Seriously, who looks this perfect in every single photo from the same trip? I love that city. I'm glad you guys had such a fun time!