Friday, February 10, 2012

love fest, day 8

I'll be honest, I really wanted to phone this one in today. Call in sick. You know, just link to Valentine's Day ideas on other blogs. Mentally, it's already the weekend for me.


But here I am. And since I'm so ready for the weekend, I figured you probably are as well. So I'm going to make this simple: do something nice for yourself. It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive. Spend 15 minutes being just the slightest bit selfish. Start off the weekend by making yourself happy.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I promise I have a really fun post planned for Monday. See you then!



5 comments:

Katie said...

Love this. Totally guilty and watching gossip girl old episodes as I type. Happy love month!!

Meg said...

Ahhh, Gossip Girl. So good this past week. I want to to watch AND paint my nails:)

Shelby Kendall M. said...

Haha, us girls and our Gossip Girl, huh?! And I DEFINITELY will take you up on your recommendation for oreos! (My personal favorite) :) can't wait to see Monday's post!

Adi Edlen said...

this is magnificent! I love your blog - the way you present everything in such an adorable way just makes me want to read more! It was great meeting you in the Alt Summit class last week!

Kristin Rose Davis said...

you are too cute...i love this.