Tuesday, February 7, 2012

love fest, day 5


Today I have some Valentine ideas I came up with. Just a warning: These probably aren't the best ideas to make for your kids' classes at school. You should probably stick to the box ones you find at Target for them. Young kids (or the school) might not appreciate my sense of humor.

You're So Fly


This first one is pretty simple. Just make a paper airplane and attach a note that says, "You're so Fly." I'm sure there are other phrases you could do, but the song Suga Suga has always been one of my faves so I went with it.

I've Got a Crush on You


I can't take credit for this idea. At my high school, you could pay to have a Crush soda delivered to your "crush." Your coolness was completely judged on how many Crushes you had to drink at lunch. They had the cool glass bottle back then, but those are kinda difficult to find these days. And if you aren't up for confessing your undying love to someone, you could do the same thing on a rockstar with "You Rock" or "You're a Rockstar."

Baby, You're a Firework


For this Valentine, I just filled an empty toilet paper roll with candy, wrapped it in tissue paper, and then tied it on either end to make it look like a firecracker.

You Melt My Popsicle


This one cracks me up. I love California Gurls, maybe because I am one? You would need to give this Valentine to someone quickly so that it didn't melt first.

Your Love is My Drug

 

For this Valentine, I filled an empty pill bottle with candy. Make sure to switch out the pills. Someone might be offended if you gave them a bottle of Prozac for Valentine's Day. I wouldn't be, but others might.

{Download my tags here.}

5 comments:

Margaret said...

What fun ideas! I'm glad you are so creative. I would have bought a rock and put it in a jar with flies for both the "You rock" and "You're so fly" ideas. Don't ask about the drugs.

I love your series! These are awesome!

Erin said...

These are so cute! I love it.

Brenda said...

Hahahahaha, if I ever have a bottle of Prozac lying around, it's yours - you are so funny! (Great ideas)

David and Shalynna said...

Adorable! These are such fun ideas. I love this holiday and I love you!

Meg said...

So who knew you were an oragami master?! love the fireworks and prozac bottle. remember the card from happy nails, "to say thanks, to say cares to say i love"-- good valentine sentiments, right? haha.