Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love fest, day 10


Today is the day! It's a little gloomy outside, but I won't let that get me down. I'm wearing my red scarf and leopard print ballet flats so life is good. 

If you haven't been following along the whole time, here are the links: 
mix cd + diy cd sleeve {printable}
diy ways to show your love {printable}
diy conversation heart banner {printable}
diy origami heart
diy Valentine ideas {printable}
diy poetry
fun Valentine's Day activity {printable}
ideas to spoil yourself
Valentine's Day menu ideas


I've had so much fun doing these posts. Thanks for celebrating with me. More than a few friends have shown me Valentines, decorations, or treats they have made because I supposedly inspired them. I can't take credit for anyone else's creative genius, but it has been fun to share a few of my own ideas. 

Today I don't have any new ideas--only a wish that your Valentine's day will be filled with just a little too much chocolate. And just in case you procrastinated and need a last minute Valentine, visit Kate Spade for 10 sassy e-Valentines you can't help but love. 

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! 
xoxo, M.C.






 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I loved the ten days of valentines! It helped me get into the spirit of the day. Sounds sacrilege for a pagan holiday, but I now love this idea of celebrating love! You should do this again next year, M.C.!

<3

Ashley said...

Loved it! Thanks for taking the time to share you awesome ideas with everyone!!