Tuesday, December 6, 2011

quoteworthy

I was watching War and Peace last night and I heard this quote:

I want to discover why I know what's right and still do what's wrong.
I want to discover what happiness is, and what value there is in suffering.
I want to discover why men go to war,
and what they really say deep in their hearts when they pray.
I want to discover what men and women feel when they say love.
There's enough to keep me busy.
-Pierre

Made my to do list seem a little less important. :) 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I want to discover why the alphabet song and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" have the same tune.

Amanda said...

Love that quote. And loved the movie until I found out that Audrey and Mel were actually unhappily married in real life. Kind of ruined the movie romance, you know?