Thursday, December 8, 2011

always have to steal my kisses from you

 

Just got back from a little lunch date with my boy. Nate and I try to meet up for our lunch breaks once a week...but it's usually more like once or twice a month. Sometimes it's just for chili at Wendy's, but it always makes my work day go so much faster. Maybe some day we'll start that business together and get to spend our whole work day together.

{This is my first photo on Instagram. I'm always behind on trends, but I think I'm a fan of this one.}

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Man, you look good! Pretty sure you deserve the Fashionista Award again just for looking cute from home, too. Tony would have a look of revolt if he saw me now. I promise that can of Pringles was left out already. The crumbs may indicate otherwise, though.

lindsay b. said...

that's cute you do lunch dates. My new plan: 1) find a guy 2) go on lunch dates.

I love instagram. I'm sure you will get highly addicted like the rest of us.

Also, Margaret, I meant to tell you that you have crumbs on your shirt! haha

Brenda said...

Cute!

Meg said...

love your two faces:)

Heather Lee said...

You're on insta? Me toooo. I'm an instagrammer.

doug s. said...

Well you are ahead of me because I don't even know what instagram is...so good work!

doug s. said...

and it's tricia, not doug. apparently I don't even know how to leave comments correctly!

Amanda Nemelka said...

Very cute!!!