Wednesday, August 3, 2011

days spent out on the lake

Nate and I got back from our annual Bear Lake trip with my dad's side of the family. (My friend asked the other day whether it was a family reunion and I said no. She then asked, "Is that just because you don't have matching shirts?" Pretty much.)

I recommend bringing my sister, Megan, on any of your vacations. She took fabulous photos and I didn't even have to worry about a camera.

Nate doing a little wake surfing. 
 

I love being with Nate on the lake. Seriously my favorite. 
 

Chillin with my cousin Annie on the boat. 
 

Safety first: Gaga and Elle holding up the flag. I'm so jealous of how tan both of them get. Why did that gene have to skip a generation?
 

We had lunch with my Aunt Nan. She's pretty much the funniest person I know. 



We tried to take some photos in our backyard after church. We'll have to photoshop in Scott. I love how Elle did the "#1" with her finger for no reason at all. She's totally ready for AYSO.
 

What will this family do if we ever have little boys?
 

I really want to get this one framed. I'm pretty much obsessed with that little girl.


BFFs--we don't even need the necklaces to prove it.  

Nate learned Beiber just for Elle. She's pretty much smitten with him. 


Until next year. . .

8 comments:

Meg said...

What do you mean "no reason at all?!" She's working on the chant for next year's family reunion-- we are number 1!

Danny & Desirae Sommers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny & Desirae Sommers said...

You look so happy! I love that.

Danny & Desirae Sommers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret said...

So I was scrolling through your post and read Gaga to mean Lady Gaga before I saw the picture of your dad. What's up with the name? I see no resemblance (and that's a good thing!).

ynny said...

Holy Moly your hair is LONG! You look great! I'm headed out to Lake Mead in two weeks, there ain't no happiness like lake happiness...

lindsay b. said...

Ah, I remember AYSO pictures. I have one from when I was about 7, back when holding up two fingers in a peace sign was the thing to do. And so we are all doing that, and I only just thought about how it looks like we are satisfied with being #2.

But our team was awful. So that is suiting I guess.

Annie said...

Hi Lady! We had so much fun with you guys in BR! It was so good to see you again at the shower. I really hope you're going to Mindy's wedding. Love your face

P.S. when are we going to get together and make some embroidered towels?