Friday, July 15, 2011

Mrs. Brightside

My friend Margaret commented that in all the photos on my blog I am always wearing sunglasses. I just found this photo on my computer:



I guess this isn't a recent thing for me. 

Reminds me of this print I heart from Urban Outfitters:


Hope you have a nice and cool weekend. 

{We're headed to see the final Harry Potter this evening. I actually had a dream last night that I beat up some guy that tried to steal my tickets. It would be an understatement to say I am excited.}

3 comments:

Amanda Nemelka said...

That's so cute! Thanks for letting Jeff tag along last night. Hope it was fun!!

Margaret said...

You were born to be a diva. The good kind of diva, not the Snickers hungry diva, that is.

Your hair is ADORABLE in that picture, by the way. You look like a little doll!

Heather Lee said...

I love that photo of you. I've always loved the wooden Indian. Even if they were a marker for tobacco stores, a substance I am whole heartedly against. You are nice and the shades make you more obviously cool.