Wednesday, July 20, 2011

forever young

When Nate and I first started hanging out, he had a mohawk. I kinda loved it. Unfortunately he had to shave it after only a few days. Ever since then I have had to settle for the faux hawk. Until recently. . . 



So hard core. I'm totally kidding. Nate could never be hard core. He ended up buzzing it so I only got to enjoy it for a few minutes. But the next day at church I totally couldn't tell him apart from all of the teenage boys. Have I mentioned that all the teenage boys are kinda obsessed with Nate? When he was called to be a YM leader in Sacrament meeting, one of the boys said "Yesssssssss." It was seriously one of the funniest moments ever. Have you ever heard an audible sustaining like that? I know that no one was that excited when I was called to primary.

6 comments:

Meg said...

why couldn't he have kept it one more week?! elle would have LOVED it!

Heather Lee said...

haha I loved the audible sustaining. Tell him not to get too self-concious when all the teenaged boys start copying his style. It doesn't mean that he has to start shopping at Tommy Bahama's or Eddie Bauer.
I think you would have gotta a hallelujah or two if you were called to be Holland's primary teacher.

Heather Lee said...

conscious

Heather Lee said...

gotten

Brenda said...

You are so funny!!!!!!

Margaret said...

You two have got to be the youngest looking couple ever. For serious.