Monday, January 31, 2011

just another manic monday

But I guess I really can't complain. I did just spend the last week in the Caribbean with Nate. We got back late last night and today has been a little painful. A week without Facebook, blogs, e-mails, texts, or phone calls was just what I needed. We ate too much, explored beautiful places, took daily naps, basked in the sunlight, and just spent every single moment together. Vacations are always good for breaking up the routine and clearing my mind. Our trip couldn't possibly have been any more amazing.I can't believe it's over. It went way too quickly.

I guess the good news is that today is the last day of January. That feels like a huge accomplishment to me. And pictures are coming. I promise. Right after I clean out my inbox, unpack our suitcases, and make a trip to the grocery store. Looks like we are officially home. At least I have the lingering tan lines to remind me how amazing it was . . .

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Clean out your inbox? What, did you get a lot of emails? I could see some office jokers sending you tons of emails just to flood your inbox.

Ty, Steph, & Bristol said...

So jealous! I would love some tan lines right now!

Brenda said...

So glad you had a wonderful time! See you Thursday to hear more details...

Amanda Nemelka said...

Glad you're back...and glad you had fun!