Friday, January 7, 2011

good tidings of great joy


So these were our Christmas cards this year. With the hustle and bustle of Christmas time, they didn't arrive at our house until after we had left for the holidays. I love visiting family at Christmas time, but it is a little hard getting everything finished a week before Christmas.

I sent them to family and to the friends that I had addresses for, but then I somehow got busy getting back into the swing of things and haven't collected the rest of the addresses. So here you are! Happy {belated} Christmas! [Really I'm just trying to keep the spirit of Christmas going all year.]

Oh, and my favorite response was our friend Amanda. When she opened the card she said, "You can't even see your faces!" Classic.

And a shoutout to our photographer, Courtney Brooke.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute!

Thanks for making me feel better about the crock pot...they aren't as fool proof as everyone thinks :)

Margaret said...

For cute! Once again, you have outdone yourself on Christmas card-making. You're so good that you should open up a store for it! Oh, wait...

Brenda said...

Loved your card! I meant to tell you the other night, it was on our fridge - but I forgot - so cute.

Meg said...

well, you can't see your faces:) love your playtime blog. the yo-yo in his shave kit is probably why Nate-Nate is kind of a big deal to Miss Elle Belle. Love your (hidden) faces.

Heather Lee said...

Love the pink yo-yo. Everyone thought it was funny that a remote controlled helicopter was on the top of my list of what I needed to buy Steve for Christmas. I'm not kidding, best present ever. He still plays with it until the batteries die. Thank goodness for a $4 insurance plan...he can turn it in for any reason and just pay 4 more dollars to "insure" it again. The only way to go with remote control anything. I have a feeling Nate would appreciate something like that. Or maybe he'd rather shoot some marbles:) So vintage.

Heather Lee said...

and PS I was laughing that Nate doesn't appreciate silly-string. Not a prankster huh?