Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Nater-Skater

Nate looks so great in this picture; me not so much. But this isn't about me...
It's Nate's big day today. I love having an entire day where I get to focus on celebrating him! I really think the celebration should continue for weeks. You okay with that Nate?

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect husband for me. You make me laugh, you make me think, you make me want to be such a better person. I can't remember my life without you and I don't want to imagine life without you. Every morning I look at you and smile 'cause boy you came around and knocked me down.

Thanks for being you. You are amazing. (Yes I used bold, italics, and underline. That's just how amazing you are.)

p.s. I wrote this entire post without mentioning how hot I think you are just so I wouldn't embarrass you ;)

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Love it!

Meg said...

I think that picture is awesome of you two -- so photogenic. Happy Birthday, Nate!

Katie said...

happy birthday nate!

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Nate,
And M.C., nice job with the posts!
Love hearing how things are going for you guys!
Your Thanksgiving dinner looked wonderful! Don't you love continuing traditions in your own home!?

Heather Lee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!
Such a cute couple. We miss you guys.

Tasha said...

I was just thinking about you the other day (probably Thanksgiving) and how thankful I am for you. So when I saw that Cheri had your blog address on hers, I just had to come and comment.
You look fabulous! I'm glad to read that you're doing well--congrats on the launch of your own company. You've always been super artistic!

Tolman Family said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Nathan!