Monday, November 22, 2010

'tis the season

I know, I know. I'm fast-forwarding through Thanksgiving to Christmas. Believe me, I'm definitely looking forward to a feast on Thursday.

But I have to ask, have you ordered your Christmas cards yet? No? Well you are in luck!

Why? Because today is the launch of


After many requests for custom designs of Christmas cards, party and shower invites, and birth announcements, I have put together an official store and blog.

For the launch, I have just included holiday designs (I will be adding designs for other occasions around New Years). Right now I'm doing special prices on holiday orders placed before December 5th and a giveaway for a free holiday design to one lucky winner.

It's been pretty fun putting together the sites and the designs-- it even motivated me to spruce up my personal blog and it has definitely provided me with a creative outlet which has been nice. I don't know why I love designing and sending out cards so much. I seriously spent way too much time on our Christmas card last year and this year looks like it's going to be a repeat.

So check out the store and blog--maybe you will be the lucky one to win the giveaway!

5 comments:

Danny & Desirae Sommers said...

I have spread the word!!! Love ya

Margaret said...

You are the cutest. This is why you are always dressed like you work for Vogue. I want to see your Christmas cards this year. Last year's was ADORABLE!

Amanda S. said...

Go you!

Amanda Nemelka said...

Your designs looks great. And if I weren't too lazy to do all the checklists, I would totally enter myself for an entry. I keep debating on whether or not I want to do Christmas cards this year, but you might have swayed me...

Amanda Nemelka said...

Enter myself for an entry? ha. When will I learn to proofread BEFORE I post something?