Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mad mom in a mini van...

Did anyone else ever listen to that radio show? haha I always dread the thought of ever having to own a mini van. We did when I was younger and that thing broke down every single vacation we ever took it on. And this one time the back flew open and all of our groceries spilled out onto the busy road. Definitely not a dream car.

Of course I never asked these people...



This reminds me so much of Phil on Modern Family.

p.s. I cannot get it to be the right size. I've never had this problem before. Oh well. Go here if it helps.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I think that was quite possibly the most exciting advertisement I've ever seen for a minivan. It actually makes me think about considering having one . . . except I probably wouldn't be as cool as them . . .

Brenda said...

That is hilarious!!!

Tolman Family said...

Love it. I'm actually really looking forward to my mini van days! :)