Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Up close and personal...

Take a gander at these photos...






No I did not download these from the internet. Nope. Nate took these on our camera last night at the Jazz game... FROM THE SECOND ROW! Nate came running in the door last night and said we had to leave right that minute. He then showed me tickets he got from work.

Now I probably wasn't as excited as I should have been because the Jazz have been on my bad list lately. They have stolen my husband for the last month and it seems like it is never going to end. Why do there have to be sooooo many basketball games? It's such a commitment. At least with DVR we don't have to schedule our lives around the games any more and the games are significantly shortened by fast-forwarding through the timeouts and commercials. I'm starting to like them again. At least Boozer.

So anyways, we hurried up to the Energy Solutions Arena. We got to park right across the street and headed up to the 100 Club before the game where we got to eat and eat amazing food all for free! I just wanted to stay up there all night, but the boys wanted to head down to the game. You can tell where my priorities are haha


Nate has made me try to sneak down to better seats in past games and I hate it. We always get caught (probably my fault -- I'm not very sly). So as we were walking down, I wanted to go flash my ticket in the face of those ticket holders. It would've been easy considering the 100 Club gave us lanyards to hang our tickets around our necks like this:

I call this photo "Backstage Passes." Wayne's World anyone?

I seriously couldn't believe our seats. I mean the Jazz players are actually real people! And let me tell you, those players are uglier than they look on our high-def television. Luckily they are talented, famous, and rich so looks probably aren't a huge priority for them. It was so fun to be down in the middle of the action. I felt like a Jazz dancer -- my dream job :)

The Jazz ended up beating the Knicks and we went home full and happy. All and all, it was an amazing night!

6 comments:

Meg said...

We are so jealous but I'd be happy to be in the 2nd row anywhere... except maybe Nascar....ps I don't believe you had to leave that moment because you look gorgeous!

randy n michele said...

Well I just want to say How fun!! Randy is happy you got to do it but he is way Jealous..

Ashley said...

We have had that chance too because of NuSkin. I always take a huge ice cream cone down to the game with me because I want to keep eating too.

Passelly said...

Jeff will be so jealous when he sees this post! :)
We can't even see most of the games on cable here in California.
I'm glad you guys had fun, and you look great by the way! I love your longer hair.

Heather Lee said...

I'm surprised you didn't tie that cardi up above the belly button and do a few Jazz dancer moves. Perfect opportunity to get noticed. You may have missed your chance. I'll try to use my AF connections to get you another look.

Chance and Angela Olson said...

You look so pretty in all of your pictures!