Friday, December 4, 2009

Greetings from Grandma Sommers' Basement

Last night when Nate got home, he said he had heard a song on the radio that reminded him of me. He had me play it on Youtube and I wasn't sure what to think...

She's sun and rain, she's fire and ice
A little crazy, but it's nice
And when she gets mad, you best leave her alone
'Cause she'll rage just like a river
Then beg you to forgive her
She's every woman that I've ever known


He better watch out or he's going to get some coal for Christmas from this "crazy" girl :)

3 comments:

Danny & Desirae Sommers said...

We truly are a lot alike!! I will get the coal for you. Don't let Danny here that song. He will use it against me too. Love ya and Thanks for the note. You shouldn't have, but thanks for caring. You are so great and Nate better know it!

Nate said...

I love you?

Brenda said...

How are things in the basement? It is probably a little crazy around there during the holidays.