Thursday, November 12, 2009

So I loved the confessions I got from yesterday's post. I wasn't trying to give you a guilt trip. I promise. It was simply some of the random thoughts floating around in my head. But I'm thinking maybe I should write something a little more risque and see what confessions I get then...

Sometimes I think I'm a little too inappropriate. Kinda like how I stayed up late last night texting my friend about how we are going to all play spin-the-bottle with our husbands. Could be fun, no? I haven't quite convinced Nate yet. But I'm working on it. And I'm very persuasive.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Your new BFF?? Haha!

Meg said...

I kinda felt the urge to copy and paste your blog post onto my blog... funny, no?

David and Shalynna said...

Like spin the bottle with one husband, one wife, and one bottle??? Explain this you little rebel...