Monday, October 19, 2009


This post will only make sense if you are a devoted Gilmore Girl fan...

Most days I am Rory. It's kinda funny how much alike we are. When I was in high school people used to always comment on it. I like to follow rules. I like to talk on and on and on about topics that other people find extremely boring. I like to give everything 100%. I like to doubt myself (I'm not sure if "like" is the correct word). I like to only have a few people in my life who I am extremely close to. I like Nate (who bears a very close resemblance to Logan).

And yet today I wish I were more like Lorelai. There are a few people I need to let know how I feel without caring what they think. I need to not think about tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day. And more than anything, I need an extra dose of her confidence.

Sorry. Just needed to write how I was feeling and since I can't give details on my public blog, this was the best I could do. I'm going to go eat some junk food now in true Gilmore Girl fashion.

3 comments:

Rachel DeFreese said...

Oh man, I wish I watched the Gilmore Girls! I have been meaning to collect the series.... it's still on my to-do list.

In the meantime, Lorelai, I assembled your invitation today! I thought of you as I stuffed it into the envelope :). Can't wait to see you again!

Danny & Desirae Sommers said...

I am a Gilmore Girls lover too!!! I always wanted to be like Lorelai too. Sadly, I don't fit any mold in the movie. Well maybe Luke. LOL

Meg said...

So when I saw the pic I thought maybe you had some news on a Gilmore Girl reunion. I'll be happy to let "people" know how you feel. Lack of sleep really shortens your filter. Anyway, I adore you cutie and love you just the way you are "lorelei/rory" remix.