Monday, September 21, 2009

Why didn't I think of that?

So remember when I wrote here about wanting a tutu? Well I had thought I would maybe one day get around to making one in hot pink...

and then tonight I walked into Forever 21 and there it was right in front of me:

A TUTU!
Oh yes, it will be mine (cue "Stairway to Heaven")

But that isn't the best part...




Ready for it?




Can you hardly wait?





It's gonna be good....







It was in leopard print! I die! Bananas! (haha I love Rachel Zoe and I seriously felt like her when I found it.) But honestly. Why did I not think of that? I am the girl who almost did animal print as her wedding color (then I felt bad for the groomsmen). Other people consider black their staple, but for me it's animal print. I'm not even afraid to mix prints. Every room in our apartment has a few prints from the animal kingdom. Nate pointed out that normally I sit and ponder clothing in the dressing room like I am getting married to it, but not with this. This skirt was meant for me. She came home with me and we are going to be very happy together.

The end.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Ha ha ha, get married to it! It is darling, looking forward to sweeing it on your cute self.

David and Shalynna said...

You are so cute- I wish I could pull of animal print. I think it's super cute.

I loved seeing you on Saturday too- even if it was just for a short moment. Nate is just as sweet as you have described and I am so happy you have found someone who deserves you. :) I feel like I already know him. It's funny that Saturday was the first time we actually met.