Thursday, September 10, 2009

What I did on my summer vacation...

went and played with my newborn baby niece, Elle
made dutch oven peach cobbler up the canyon
celebrated the 4th of July in California
went in a row boat for the first time
learned to drive a stick
hiked the Y twice!
got better at wakeboarding
sang quite a few primary songs
said "Goodbye" to my friend Rachel
went to garage sales with gma Sommers
almost touched the top of boomerang at 7peaks
spent lots and lots of time with my favorite boy, Nate

3 comments:

Ashley said...

haha, you almost touched the top!?? I am such a baby I close my eyes every time we go on that one-it freaks me out every time! I am so proud of you!

Meg said...

I didn't know Rachel already moved... sad. I can't wait for your fall list because you'll be able to add "played with niece" again. We can't wait to see you!

randy n michele said...

Sounds like a good summer...