Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ready for some football?

So I have not been excited about fall in the least. Normally I am looking forward to it just a little bit, but this year NOT AT ALL... until last night. The BYU-OU game was crazy! I was screaming at the t.v. I am so proud of our boys and I love Coach Mendenhall. And Max Hall? Remember when I wrote you this post? Ya I'm no fair weather fan! I knew you would bring it this season! They seriously played unlike BYU has played in the time that I have watched (which is admittedly only like 6 years since I was a freshmen). So glad we have our nice television and ESPN in HD (ya Nate finally convinced me and it was NOT easy). This is going to be a fabulous season.

On another note, I would like to post a retraction from my last post for no one in particular (*ahem* Jeff). I had written that I had seen some couples our age make dumb decisions. That was not referring to anyone who would ever read this blog. It's just some random people I talked to (and several couples on HGTV's Property Virgins), not people who are friends. So no worries. I'm sure you are all making wonderfully bright decisions with your money. Obviously I'm the one that needs help since I am looking at purchasing a home based on Christmas tree placement. So carry on with your lives :)

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I hope your not really worried. I was joking around. I love the sommers you and Nate are some of nicest people I know.

Brenda said...

You enjoy that football, I will be quilting. Glad you got the fancy tv, winters are pretty long around here!

Meg said...

I know! I was so happy that BYU won. I was a bit of a fair-weather fan too. I didn't think that they'd win. Maybe I need to change my attitude now that they've proved themselves. :)

Meg said...

love the blog facelift. how can you not love your helmet pic?!