Wednesday, September 16, 2009

In case you forgot what we look like...

Yes I know that I don't post enough pictures of our lives. But that's not really my thing. I'm a writer and so my blog tends to get a little wordy. I figured I could mix things up every once in a while and post a picture or two. So here you are: our wonderful evening at Lagoon!

Nate's work rented out all of Lagoon for the evening on Friday. It was amazing to get to go from ride to ride without waiting in any lines. Although Lagoon isn't my favorite place, I hold a special place in my heart for it because it was where we went on our first date.







After our third time in a row on the swings, Nate and I both looked at each other and knew we needed to head home. It felt like the ground beneath me was moving when we walked out to the car. I guess lines are good at giving you a chance to catch your breath and keeping you from getting sick.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What the heck?? We were there too for Brett..It was fun but could have been an absolute blast had we been with you guys. I wonder if we will ever run into each other-we seem to love all the same things :)

Brenda said...

The swings will do that to you - 3 times????

Meg said...

I've never been on those flying swings ever... let alone three times in a row. Loving your fall orange scarf... can't wait to see your faces in a few weeks! Loves.