Wednesday, July 29, 2009

if she wanna rock, she rocks

One of the biggest perks of my job is that I get to work from home every Wednesday. It's nice to wake up exactly two minutes before I have to be "at" work and work in one of Nate's comfy hoodies. There are other benefits, too.

Like I get to blare my iPod as loud as I want. And maybe I get up and dance when songs come on that I find particularly inspiring. On the kitchen table. With no one watching except my laptop. It's like a scene out of Coyote Ugly.

Maybe one day I'll have to try it at the office.

p.s. Thanks for all of the comments on your favorite products. I now have some more products to add to my list :) Have a happy hump day!

2 comments:

CassAnne said...

maybe i should stop by and do a little dance with you

Brenda said...

I would like to see that - maybe at the family Christmas Party Talent Show?