Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Bye Bye


Nate just left for work and I started to cry. I am leaving for Indiana in a few hours and won't see him for FOUR DAYS! I have grown rather attached to that boy. I'm not trying to be dramatic. I just know I will really miss him.

When I called my sister to tell her I had purchased a plane ticket, she told me I was lucky because every time I go somewhere Nate gets our food storage ready or repaints the apartment. So she was exaggerating and he has never actually done either of those things, but he really does always do something nice for me when I come home. There was the time he fixed our bed and the time he made me a wonderful dinner. Plus, the apartment always looks spotless when I return. Hmm... maybe I should go out of town more often ;)

I love you, Nate! Stay out of trouble while I'm gone. And do something nice for yourself this time!

2 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

I hate being away from David too, but then it is so fun to see each other after.

Have fun in Indiana seeing that sweet little niece of yours. :)

Jeff & Alisha said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE COMING TO INDIANA AND I AM NOT THERE!! THIS IS NOT RIGHT!! what part of Indiana does your sister live in??