Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm a Professional

During my lunch break, my friend and I were feeling adventurous and so we walked to the local Artic Circle and got ourselves some giant dipped cones.

{please disregard the fact that I am lactose intolerant}

We then proceeded to eat said dipped cones

...at which point mine ended up ALL OVER ME.

I cleaned it off my face, but it is still all down my sweater.

And now I have to go in and facilitate a meeting.

I'm really good at this whole "career" thing.

2 comments:

Katie said...

nice. :) Hope the ice cream was worth it. Is this a new job you are at? I thought you were just working from home.

iyouandme said...

I ALWAYS spill something onto my clothes. For example, when I went back to Austin a week ago, EVERYDAY, I spilled something on my shirt within 5 minutes of putting it on. Even at my friend's wedding, pink lemonade found its way onto my dress. My mom told me I would not be allowed to eat at my own wedding because I would get stuff all over my white dress. I agree but food still sounds so good.