Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wonderful Women

I don't write very often but didn't want to miss an opportunity to recognize the amazing mom's in my life.

First, there are mine and M.C.'s amazing Moms, Deanna and Sue. I love my mom so much and know that I wouldn't be half the person I am today without her loving guidance, encouragement, and example. Thanks Mom, I love you! I am also so grateful for Sue and the wonderful job that she did raising my little wife. Sue is an amazing, caring, and giving mom. We love you Sue!

Then there are both my Grandma's who do such a great job of showering their grandchildren with love. Life is so much better when you're at grandmas! Thanks, I love both of you!

Next, we have the newest mom in my life. My little sister Danielle, with my sweet little niece Macy. It's so much fun watching my little sister as a mom and seeing the great job she is doing! Also, I have another niece on the way! My sister-in-law Megan is expecting soon and I'm excited to be an uncle again. We're so excited for little Elle Scott to get here and I know that Megan is going to be a wonderful Mom! I love both of you and the examples you are to me and M.C.

Last of all, I'm grateful for M.C., I love that she is "the picture in my wallet of my unborn children's mother." I know that she is going to be a great little mom someday (not anytime too soon!) She is an amazing woman. I don't know how I got so lucky! I love you baby girl.

I'm so lucky to have all these beautiful women in my life! Happy Mother's Day

6 comments:

Mike Danielle and Macy said...

Thank you... that made my mothers day! Love you!

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

Oops...my 1st post sent before I was finished with it. I'm still learning
the blogging thing.

Just wanted to say it's a blessing to be your Mom. You make Mother's Day a great day to celebrate by giving me so many things to be proud of.
Love, Mom

David and Shalynna said...

Adorable. I love that he calls you his "little" wife and that you'll be the best "little" mom. I'm so happy you found someone just as sweet as you!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Nate! that is so sweet! I love it! I love your mom and Danielle sooooooooo much! And i bet if I knew M.C.'s fam i would just love them too!

Meg said...

Nate, that is so sweet. Thank you!! I love your collage and I need you to teach me how to do those. Thanks again!!