Friday, May 1, 2009

pomp & circumstance

Today's the day; Nate is putting on his cap and gown. We are so excited. His family drove up and we are even having a fiesta at his grandma's this evening to celebrate.

I'm so proud of Nate. He is so smart and such a hard worker! I love when he comes home and explains all about his finance class or his marketing projects. Yesterday he took his last finance final and when I came home he was painting. And then I fell asleep to him playing the guitar last night. I feel so lucky to have such a talented husband. It really adds so much to our home.

Con"grad"ulations Nate!!!

p.s. Thank you all for the great "to-do" list suggestions! You are all so much more on top of it than me but hopefully now I will be inspired by your ideas to get myself organized!

4 comments:

Cara said...

CONGRATS NATE!!!!!

It was fun to see you MC at the shower...wish we could see you more often!!!

Annie said...

Congrats to Nate!! The Fiesta sounds like a good time.

I saw some pics of the shower and it looked amazing, good work! I"m sad I couldn't be there.

Let's get together soon. Love ya

Meg said...

I hope the Graduation/ Fiesta was a great time! Excited to see pics of Nate in his cap and gown. I forgot to ask if you had good weather. As for lists, I got this three section square notebook at Target that I love. First section is good for my everyday lists, second section is good for special short-term projects and third section is for other things I need to remember and work on more long-term. Hope that helps with the early alzheimers:>

Cory N' Jenna said...

congrats nate. I wish I was there with you.