Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Has it happened to you yet?

For those of you living in Utah, are you just dying from the amazing weather? I love how we spend all winter cursing the snow and mountains and overcast skies...

But when spring comes, I swear there isn't a more beautiful place to live. All of the sudden I find myself forgetting about the terrible winter and thinking to myself that I could live here forever. Something about bike rides, outdoor bar-b-ques, and endless sunshine just makes me so happy. When I get home from work, I actually have energy to cook and clean and play instead of just putting on sweat pants and curling up in front of the television-- I love it! I also love the clothes of spring and summer- the bright colors, the light and airy fabrics, and the fact that I don't have to put on 15 layers. Life is good.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You look very cute in those spring clothes!

KellyB said...

This post made me sad. I miss home SOOO bad!! The dead ugly summer has already started here in AZ and I feel like coming home everyday, getting naked and taking a nap! IT IS SOOO HOT!!! NO ENERGY WHATESOEVER!!!