Saturday, April 4, 2009

quick question

Does anyone have one of those heat tools needed for embossing? I am trying to make something and I need one and they are like $30 which I can't stand to spend since I don't really see needing one for anything else in the near future. By the way, I asked and a blow dryer doesn't get hot enough. If you have a heat tool and wouldn't mind letting me borrow it for an afternoon, let me know PLEASE! Thank you!

p.s. If you don't know what an embossing heat tool is, don't worry~ I didn't until like 15 minutes ago :)

4 comments:

Jeff-Deanna-Hannah said...

Danielle says she always uses an iron....so? mabye that'll work. She says you can call her with any questions.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

hey guys!!!!!!! love your blog.love it!
I'd love some more info on Chris' townhouse....

Brenda said...

I at least recognized what the object was, but, alas, I do not own one. If you are using an iron to heat something like a card, lay the iron in a loaf pan, with the hot part facing up, then you can lay the card on it and it will heat through the bottom and melt/set what you need to do. Good luck!

Kaela Cusack said...

you can just use a blow dryer :) it does the same thing. love embossing!