Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My New "Love"

I've been working A LOT lately and the hours spent huddled over my computer screen are reeking havoc on my neck. So last night when I got home, Nate and I headed over to the tennis courts. Now I am not that into most sports. I love dancing, running, yoga, pilates, etc. However, I tend to not like playing sports with other people because I'm small and I don't like the thought of colliding with other bodies. Well I've realized tennis is the perfect sport for me: lots of running, it's a great activity to do as a couple, Nate is on the other side of the court so there is no potential of my husband smashing me, and Nate even says I have a pretty good natural swing.

Maybe one afternoon of tennis isn't enough to prove my loyalty, but Nate said that if I get good enough and beat him in a game, he'll buy me a tennis skirt. A sport with cute clothes? I'm sold!

3 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

I love tennis too, and I'm with you on the cute outfits.

David said if I ever beat him at tennis he will buy me a tennis bracelet. I doubt that will ever happen. :( Get ahead of Nate while you can...

Brenda said...

You would look so cute in a tennis skirt!

Paige said...

We should play doubles sometime! Brandon loves tennis...I like it too, but I haven't had the chance to play it that often. We want to go buy some tennis rackets and start playing a lot this summer! It's funny you posted this because we were just talking about this : )