Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monday came a day late this week...

I spent the entire drive to work fighting with the Mac guy because he says I bought my laptop on January 18 last year when I know I got it as a graduation gift last April and my battery is completely gone and they won't replace it unless I show them a receipt which I can't find... maybe because I have moved twice and gotten married since last April.
Work is out of control. They gave me an assignment to do with absolutely no instructions or training, but need it done perfectly for publication, and the turn around time is 24 hours.
It's raining.
I forgot my lunch.
And I just realized that I never put makeup on this morning.
Which might be a good thing because at least it won't get messed up when I start to cry.
And it's not even 8 a.m.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

No fun start to a gloomy day! Things can only go up from here!

randy n michele said...

Oh that is to bad.. I hope the rest of your day gets better!!

Nate said...

:) I love you! Just a few more hours...

David and Shalynna said...

Oh my gosh look how cute Nate is... commenting on his own blog (well, I guess it's only half his. :).

You should order takeout, watch a chick flick, cuddle, and then maybe shop (online or go to Nordstrom). Those things make me feel SO much better if I'm down.