Friday, April 24, 2009

Congratulations Steph and Brett!



... so our friends Stephanie and Brett are getting married tomorrow and we couldn't be more excited for them! Steph started dating Brett the same time I started dating Nate. They are so PERFECT for one another and I am so excited to get to see them married in the Logan temple tomorrow morning!

I moved into an apartment randomly and Steph was one of my roommates. Before I met her, my other roommate Passelly told me that I was going to love Stephanie because she is one of those people that everyone just loves-- Passelly was right. Stephanie is so fun and talented and the most amazing friend. She would do anything for anyone. However, the quality that always impresses me the most about Stephanie is how strong she is. She is always kind to everyone and no matter the situation, she always knows the right thing to do or say. I just love that girl!

Congratulations Brett and Steph! We can't wait to share your special day with you guys... hope everything goes just as you imagined!

1 comment:

Meg said...

So exciting for Stephanie. Hope you had a fun weekend!