Thursday, March 26, 2009

happy 6-month anniversary to us!!!


We made it! Haha. When I woke up this morning, I kissed Nate and said "Happy Anniversary" and he said "Ya, it's been a good six months" as if that was it and we were done. It was pretty funny. I'm so glad it's not over. It has honestly been the best six months of my life. Last night we got our wedding album and it was fun to look through the pictures.

Funny story~ At my wedding I had a second photographer and just today I found her blog. She had some of the pictures she had taken from our wedding, but the hilarious part is that in one of the captions she said that I look just like Nicole Richie... umm I don't even know what to say! Doesn't she look completely anorexic? (In a bad way, of course!)

Well I promise to post a photo of my new hair when I get home. I took a picture this morning before I left, but I didn't have time to load it onto my computer. Of course I hope I don't spend too much time blogging this evening because Nate and I have some celebrating to do :)

3 comments:

randy n michele said...

Happy Six months!!!
You look nothing like Nicole Richie.

Meg said...

Can't wait to see your hair and HAPPY SIX MONTHS!! Wow, time flies.

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary! We missed you at WB!