Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby you're my better half


So today I went up to Salt Lake for work and it felt like the longest day ever with all of this crazy snow we've had. I was so tired by the time I drove home and when I walked in our apartment, Nate had the best surprise for me: he had cleaned our apartment--and when I say clean, I mean really cleaned. He picked everything up and then did the floors and the laundry and the kitchen and grocery shopping! Our apartment has been really messy since we got back from vacation. I know we've had time, but it's been so nice having Nate around all day that I haven't wanted to spend time cleaning. But it felt so nice to have everything so clean and fresh, especially with how awful it's been outside.

But that's not all, he also had made me dinner. Soup (like the real stuff, not from a can) and rolls! It was amazing! I'm seriously the luckiest girl in the world!!!

p.s. Sorry if this embarrasses you, Nate

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I always knew he was a keeper!

Kaela Cusack said...

How sweet :) Did you get a job up in SLC?

randy n michele said...

You got a good one!

Kaela Cusack said...

btw-i think you might be in our stake? i think i saw nate. i did a double take, but his hair was longer so i didn't recognize him.

Jeff-Deanna-Hannah said...

Awwww.....how cute. He must really love you! The most love I got from him was him hanging me over the stair railing! It's ok. I still love him!