Monday, December 8, 2008

tagged by Katie

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. cheering for the Patriots pop warner football team
2. HATING middle school
3. helping my mom decorate our new home on Country Lane Road... I've always loved that street name
4. writing and reading a TON... I wanted to be a writer back then


4 things on my to-do list today:
1. lots of editing for work-- yeah!!!
2. finish decorating the tree
3. buy some red hots for our gingerbread decorating FHE with Hannah and Ryan tonight
4. take some fun pictures because it's finally snowing!

4 things I love about my husband:
1. his ability to always see the best in others, especially me
2. how hardworking, intelligent, and creative he is
3. how he can always make me laugh
4. his butt

4 jobs I have had:
1. Wedding Planner's Assistant
2. Ruby's hostess/server (only for the uniform)
3. BYU Academic Advisor
4. Editor

4 movies I have seen more than once:
1. Clue-- my sister and I can rehearse the entire movie from start to finish
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. Does Gilmore Girls count? :)
4. Iron Man-- it's Nate's favorite

4 places I have lived:
1. Mission Viejo, California
2. Laguna Niguel, California
3. Provo, Utah
4. Nauvoo, Illinois

4 places I have visited:
1. Hawaii-- Maui and Oahu
2. New York
3. Pretty much every church history site from my BYU travel study
4. Mexico-- Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas


4 TV shows I watch:
1. What Not to Wear
2. Privileged
3. Gossip Girl
4. whatever happens to be on...

4 things you may not know about me:
1. I rarely can stay awake watching t.v. or a movie at night-- all my roommates know this one
2. I seem pretty confident, but it actually takes me a really long time to warm up to people
3. I'm one of the few girls who prefers wearing her hair curly to straight
4. I prefer old, used books to new, shiny ones-- I think they are meant to be read and it makes me sad when they are kept in pristine condition

4 people I tag: Alex, Ayumi, Kaela, and Scottie E. -- because he needs to finally write something on that blog of theirs!

3 comments:

Meg said...

"You made one fatal mistake"... it's raining and I feel like watching Clue.

Danica said...

MC, we have a lot in common!

Brenda said...

I think every One hated middle school! I hope you got to keep the Ruby's uniform! I think your hair always looks great, curly or straight.