Wednesday, December 31, 2008

our first Christmas

Nate and I went down to California for Christmas and stopped at his house in Logandale on the way there and the way back. It was nice to be home for Christmas! We saw "A Christmas Carol," celebrated my dad's birthday, ate way too much good food, played Ticket to Ride, watched half of 24 season 6 (anybody who has that season and wants to let us borrow it so we can finish would be greatly appreciated. You can't watch just half a season of 24.), went garage saling, played with our niece Macy, and found out my sister is having a girl!!!

Now that we're back, all I can think about is cleaning this apartment and going for a run :) Happy New Year's everyone!!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Passelly said...

I love 24! we convinced my parents to buy the first season and they are now addicts!!! we watched like 6 hours yesterday! I am glad you guys had a fun time in California!

Brenda said...

Glad you're back - you go girl - a run! See you at the wedding and other festivities tomorrow.

Kaela Cusack said...

Fun gifts! We love ticket to ride. We'll have to get together and play :)