Monday, December 1, 2008

happy birthday to the husband

It's Nate's birthday today and we're pretty excited! He's turning the big 2-5! We had a dinner on Saturday night to celebrate with his family who were up here for Thanksgiving. We made Cafe Rio burritos and Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, then we played Mexican Train with dominoes.

Nate is the most amazing husband and I'm pretty much OBSESSED with him :) I'm so blessed to have him in my life and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Happy Birthday Nate *muah*

7 comments:

Meg said...

Cafe Rio Burritos sound yummy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Nate..

randy n michele said...

Sounds like you had a fun time..
Well I hope that Nate has a great Birthday.

Happy Birthday Nate!!

Cory N' Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Nate! make sure and savor that cafe rio cuz one day you may move to a state that doesn't have one like we did...I went snowboarding today at copper mtn it was sick.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Nate!!!!!

Jeff and Passelly said...

Happy birthday nate!! :)

Brenda said...

Wow, Nate - that's some photo of you in your underwear - ha ha ha. Happy Birthday - late!