Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy Craig!








It's my dad's birthday today! I can just imagine him singing his classic "Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!" We are at Nate's house right now on our way down to California for Christmas. They postponed his birthday festivities until tomorrow night so Nate and I can join them.

I love my dad so much. He is one of the greatest men I know. I remember when I was in high school something bad happened (I can't really remember what, but it's not important to the story) and my mom was worried and asked what we should do. I told my mom that we should just tell dad and he'd know what to do. She looked at me and said, "You still think your dad is superman. Most kids grow out of that stage around seven."

I do still think my dad is superman. He is so smart, kind, and funny. I think the characteristic I am always the most impressed about my father is his patience. He will help anyone and never complains about how long it takes or the other things he needs to be doing or would rather be doing. We love you dad! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

3 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

Your dad is soooo cute!

Brenda said...

Hey guys, are you going to make it to the wedding breakfast on Friday? (For Doug and Tricia)

Haley said...

Your dad IS soooo cute.. so are you!