Sunday, November 23, 2008

we have some exciting news...


We're not (gotcha!), but my sister and brother-in-law are expecting!

So I've known for quite some time that Megan is pregnant, but I couldn't tell anyone until she officially announced it. I just read her blog, and she's made the official announcement. I'm so excited! I can't even imagine how cute this baby's nursery is going to be-- like something out of a magazine!!! The baby will probably know baby sign language by 2 months and only drink organic formula (if such a thing exists), but as for right now, it looks like a "teddy graham" according to the nurse. Congratulations Megan and Scott!!!

5 comments:

Cara said...

I'm glad the word is FINALLY out!!! It has been hard not saying anything!!! Congrats Auntie MC!!!!

Meg said...

Thanks for the shout-out!! Hopefully we will be able to find out the sex when we are home for Christmas so we don't have to refer to the baby as an 'it' or as Scott likes to call it "a shim." Poor thing. Yeah!!

Rachel DeFreese said...

Oh, I am so excited for them! Congrats!

Alex Ferguson said...

NO WAY!!!!! i am so excited for them... and myself i want to see this little ninja :D

Jeff & Alisha said...

MC, I pretty much almost peed my pants until I realized it wasn't YOU expecting. Very funny! :-P