Thursday, November 20, 2008

Simply Adorable

So I was grocery shopping the other day and I came across these adorable single-serving sized lemonades. Not only is Simply Lemonade the best lemonade ever, but these small bottles just make me smile. I guess it's true what they say-- good things really do come in small packages!

{I guess that's why I fell in love with Nate, too}

How cute would our little children (because we all know they will be little) be drinking these little lemonades? Haha. Don't worry. No baby Sommers on the way... just dreaming, that's all.

4 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

Have you tried the Simply Apple? It was just on sale for buy one get one free down here. YUM! Can I please request a post of your wedding pictures? You promised all of us some wedding photos... did I miss it? I love the ones you have on the side, but I want to be able to click to enlarge! Hurry and do this please. :)

David and Shalynna said...

By the way... Our camera is a Canon Xsi and I'm not sure what our new lense is. Anyway, do get one. It's the best purchase I've ever made (besides my Juicy swimsuit. :)Love you too!

Meg said...

The SImply Grapefruit is amazing too!!

Brenda said...

I love the Simply Lemonade myself, it tastes the most like fresh-squeezed lemonade from So. Cal., where we used to just pick as many lemons as we needed to make our lemonade!