Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama Fergie!!!


Well it's the end of the birthday week and today is my mom's birthday!!! I'm so lucky to have such an amazing mom. She has been so supportive of me, especially these last few months. I know that I can always call her and she'll always listen and do anything she can to help me. She is so smart and so talented in so many ways-- amazing cook, really creative, always trying to learn, and a wonderful friend. She is an incredible teacher, too. I think that is probably her greatest strength. I love when I get to see her teach and I feel like she has taught me so much over the years! I love you mom! Hope you have a wonderful day and I hope the crab legs dad makes you are fabulous! (Isn't my dad cute too?)

3 comments:

Rachel DeFreese said...

I love that I know your whole family now! HaPpY BiRtHdAy SiStEr FeRgUsOn!!!

Brenda said...

Nate and MC, we found a couple more little cards in our car after your family got the presents out, it is on our kitchen table, pop by and grab 'em when you're in the neighborhood! Say hi while you're at it. (Looks like Doug and Tricia are planning January - they may have cruise questions for you!)

David and Shalynna said...

Happy Birthday to your cute mom. P.S. We loved the last post and agree with every single thing Nate said at the end. I think we'll all get along very well when we hang out! Our husbands can be friends!