Monday, October 13, 2008

engagements... a little tardy

So I was kinda funny and wanted to keep a lot of our pictures a secret before I sent out the invitations. However, I've had some friends ask to see all of them so I'm going to post them here!This was our second choice (and Megan's first) to send in our invitations.




I think this is my personal favorite. Feels like it's straight out of a J Crew catalog.

The sky in this is AMAZING!










This is my all-time favorite picture of Nate. He looks so handsome! I have it sitting in a frame next to my bed.


This is the picture my mom chose for her invitations!
This is the picture Nate and I chose for our invitations.



2 comments:

Sarie said...

ok so I think you two are one of the cutest / sexiest / straight-up-good-looking couples ever! I love your pictures they are so fun :)

Paige said...

Awe these pics are all so cute! I love them! You are such a cute couple! I hope you two had fun on the honeymoon and i am glad you are enjoying the married life-it sure is fun!