Friday, September 12, 2008

the weather is here, wish you were beautiful



I'm down in California for another bridal shower, A girl really could get used to this ;) Isn't the invitation adorable? It's been so nice being down here and playing with my mom. I wish my sister could be here, too. I hate this not having everyone near for all of this fun stuff.
I think I forget how much I love California when I'm up in Utah. It's been so nice being home. I seriously don't think any other state can compare in restaurants to California. It always seems like I am eating constantly from the moment my plane lands. Let's hope I can still fit in that dress.
Tonight on the way home from dinner, my mom stopped to get ice cream. I had nearly forgotten about my favorite place-- Thrifty ice cream. You can keep your cold stone. My mom, dad, and I all ate for less than the cost of one cone at Cold Stone and it was SO MUCH BETTER. This lactose intolerant girl is very happy :)

p.s. Nate, if you're reading this, I miss you like whoa. Don't have too much fun without me! And only two more weeks!!!!!!!!!!! Love you baby. <3

1 comment:

Nate said...

I love you and miss you. Wish I was there. I know only two more I'm excited!