Friday, September 19, 2008

One week

I can't believe that almost exactly one week from this moment I will be Mrs. Nate Sommers! I can't wait.

Of course there are a few things that need to be taken care of first. Most importantly, we still haven't found someone to play at our reception. Musicians aren't exactly the best at returning phone calls. We have called everyone we know (and everyone we don't know) and begged. Does anyone know of a good guitarist that plays chill music? We want someone that doesn't mind being in front of the crowd too. Please let us know ASAP because did I mention I'm getting married in SEVEN DAYS?!?!?! Thankyouverymuch. 

I would leave you with the adorable pot rack Nate made for me with my amazing new Calphalon pots courtesy of last week's bridal shower, but I can't find my camera charger. I'm so excited about the rack and pots and have definitely already been using them to cook. I'm even more excited about my handy new husband-to-be :)

3 comments:

Paige said...

We are so excited for you guys! It's so close and I guess we will be seeing you soon! I saw you guys had a blog so I had to say hi. We started blogging recently -
brandonandpaigegoldy.blogspot.com
Good luck with the last week- talk to you soon!

Jeff and Passelly said...

Wow, we are really excited for you guys! You should contact the BYU music department, they could probably hook you up with graduates or students who could at least play classical musc or something. Good luck with everything!

Cara said...

Congrats MC!!!! You looked sooo beautiful! You guys are too cute :)