Friday, September 12, 2008

little lady...


Love it! Love it! Love it! So my mom was watching this decorating show where they had created a painting of their dog and hung it over their fireplace. She told my sister she should do the same thing with Daphne. Well just leave it to Megan. She found this girl who does these paintings from photographs and my sister asked if she would do it of Daphne. The girl was so excited and the above work of art is the result. I can't believe how well the painting captures her beauty. Seriously so awesome!

I've never been a big fan of little dogs, but Daphne has to be one of the coolest dogs of all time. She loves to floss, take baths, and sleep in. Actually, I'm not really sure she's a dog :)

2 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

I got your invitation today and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It's on our fridge. Oh M.C., the picture is to die for and the invitation is perfect. I wish I could be there to see everything else!

Meg said...

So glad that you approve of the painting. It's going to have to have a place of prominence in the house! Well, I'm just getting ready to go to Katie's bridal shower and I really wish that I was at yours:< Love you and glad that you are having such a fun time in Cali... be careful, one of your wedding gifts could be your very own Daphne painting.