Sunday, September 14, 2008

girls just wanna have fun

My bridal shower in California was simply amazing. We seriously had so much fun. I can't believe how many people came and how many people worked so hard to make it nice. I feel so blessed. I think the best part about the wedding is seeing how many people care about me, Nate, and our family.

It was so fun to get to visit with so many friends that I have known for so many years. Plus, it was gorgeous enjoying Janie's backyard on the beautiful Saturday morning. I guess I'll just let you see all of the fun pictures.

3 comments:

The Bentleys said...

HOLY CRAP!! THAT IS THE NICEST BRIDAL SHOWER I HAVE EVER SEEN!! It looks like that could have been an actual reception!! How fUN!!

Meg said...

Oh it looks so beautiful. Wish I could have been there but I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful time. How nice of everyone!! Countdown is on!!

Meg said...

How fun! It looks like it was a beautiful bridal shower! Your invitations were so cute by the way. :) Love them!