Sunday, August 31, 2008

Movin' On Up

When we arrived back in Provo, Nate and I were able to move into our new apartment... well I moved in and Nate's stuff moved in, he's living at his aunt and uncle's for the next few weeks. Our apartment is pretty nice, but I definitely have my work cut out for me making it cute. Luckily I have already been able to use a lot of the gifts we received from our shower. I'll post some pictures once we get things a little more organized-- right now it's a little chaotic! It has really been nice living so close to UVU (formerly UVSC) with Nate starting school and work this week. He started a new job working in a computer lab. It's going to be great for him to have lots of time to study, and I even went up and worked in the lab while he worked. I was a little sad to not be going back to school for the first time in almost twenty years, but I think Nate was jealous of me :) Only one more year for him though!!!

No comments: