Saturday, August 16, 2008

Congrats to Katie and Colby

Just wanted to say congratulations to our friends Katie and Colby who are getting married today down in California. We are so happy for the two of you!

I wish we could be there today to celebrate, but I've got an awesome shower to attend-- mine! My mom and sister have spent so much time on it and I just know it's going to be beautiful. I'll definitely have pictures to post later.

**Dress Update** My dress is safely in Utah and is being altered right now! I'm seriously so excited for it and can't wait to do my bridals later this week. Nate thinks I'm joking when I say I'm going to clean the house in it after we get married, but I really think I might. I just love wearing it so much.

By the way, my family has been amazing the last few days helping with all of the wedding plans. I can't believe how close we are getting to the big day. It has been hard the last few days not seeing Nate--- miss you!!!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Miss you already cute girl... I'll send pics for you tomorrow!

Scott said...

Whoops... I'm under Scott's account.