Friday, June 6, 2008

Hananh Montana's got nothing on us

Nate and I did our engagement pictures yesterday. It was so fun and we absolutely LOVE our photographer! She was so nice and spent so much time making sure I didn't scrunch my face or end up with fat arms and that Nate didn't "fake" smile. We took some shots in some fun alleys down on Provo Center Street and then she took us down to Utah Lake. We're hoping we got a few sail boats in the pictures!!!

The best part is that she told us that she is going to be taking Hannah Montana's press photos when she comes out to perform at Stadium of Fire on the 4th of July... AMAZING

3 comments:

Meg said...

Did she want to take a Hannah Montana pic of you in a sheet with red lipstick...watch out, you may think it's classy but...Can't wait to see pics!

Meg said...

Hey MC! I saw your pics on Haley's blog. Sooo cuutee! You guys are a good lookin' couple! Haley is great isn't she? :)

Brenda said...

MC - love your blog. I love that you have the timeline for the wedding day! - my kind of girl - organized! Your proposal story was wonderful. Welcome to the family!